Dentacare is a dental savings membership subscription service, that allows our members to access Dentacare’s participating dental network to receive a discount on their dental procedures.
By purchasing a Dentacare Membership you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The membership is an annual membership fee and is not refundable. The membership will renew automatically for a further year if you do not cancel the membership before it expires. You can not put your membership on hold.
- Prior to visiting a Dentacare participating dentist, you agree to call them and let them know that you are a Dentacare member and that they will provide you with a Dentacare fees.
- We make all reasonable efforts to update the Dentacare participating dentists on our website, however, some practices may change hands or stop being affiliated with Dentacare and it is your obligation to call the dentist listed on our site when making your appointment to make sure they affiliated with Dentacare.
- Dentacare is an independent membership subscription and does not operate or is associated with any affiliated dentists or their practice. All practices are run independently of Dentacare.
- The Dentacare fees are listed on our site and are updated and subject to change from time to time. If your Dentist’s fees are lower than the Dentacare fee, the member will get a 15% discount on the Dentist’s fee. The amount charged to the member (on the particular item) will either be the fee detailed on the Dentacare fee schedule, OR 15% off the Dentist’s fee; whichever is the lower figure.
- Dentacare is not liable for any procedures conducted by any Dentist or affiliated practices and you agree to release Dentacare from any claims, demands, expenses, costs, loss or damage that result of you having treatment with a particular Dentist or practice.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you agree to these amendments.
- You agree that any liability we may have to you is the cost of your membership.
- We are constantly updating our offerings, which may be inadvertently be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on our website.
- These terms are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the said state.