Dentacare is a dental savings membership subscription service, that allows our members to access Dentacare’s participating dental network to receive a discount on their dental procedures.
By purchasing a Dentacare Membership you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The membership is an annual membership fee and is not refundable. The membership will renew automatically for a further year if you do not cancel the membership. You can not put your membership on hold.
- Prior to visiting a Dentacare participating dentist, you agree to call them and let them know that you are a Dentacare member and that they will provide you with a Dentacare discount.
- We make all reasonable efforts to update the Dentacare participating dentists on our website, however, some practices may change hands or stop being part of the Dentacare network and it is your obligation to call the dentist listed on our site to make sure they are part of the Dentacare network prior to attending at an appointment.
- Dentacare is an independent membership subscription and does not operate or is associated with any dentists participating in its network. All practices are run independently by dentists.
- The Dentacare fees are listed on our site and are updated from time to time. If the Dentists fees are lower than the Dentacare fee, the member will get a 15% discount on the dentists fee. The amount charged to the member (on the particular item) will either be the fee detailed on the Dentacare fee schedule, OR 15% off the Dentists fee; whichever is the lower figure.
- Dentacare is not liable for any procedures conducted by a Dentacare participating practice or the dentist and you agree to release Dentacare from any claims, demands, expenses, costs, loss or damage that we may suffer as a result of you having treatment.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you agree to these amendments.
- You agree that any liability we may have to you is the cost of your membership.
- We are constantly updating our offerings, which may be inadvertently be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on our website.
- These terms are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the said state.